In-Home Nursing Care for Patients in the Midlands
Caring Healthcare, Inc. has licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) to help you with care in your home. We provide child and adult/elder care, along with care after being discharged from the hospital or rehabilitation.
Licensed Practical Nurse – The LPN is licensed by the state of South Carolina to perform practical aspects of nursing care. This may include dressing changes and wound care, medication administration, tracheotomies and regular suctioning, urinary catheter care, tube feedings, vital sign monitoring and more. The LPN may also assist with activities of daily living and light housekeeping as it relates to the patient's needs.
Registered Nurse – An RN is licensed by the state of South Carolina to manage more complex issues such as assessments, infusions and medications, complex medical management, the care of tracheostomies and ventilators and all other aspects of nursing duties. The RN may also assist with activities of daily living and light housekeeping related to the patient's needs.
We can assist you with the following duties
- Ostomy care
- Tube feedings through nasogastric or gastronomy tube
- Insertion and care for urinary catheters
- Collection of specimens
- Monitoring intake and output
- Suctioning both oral and tracheostomy routes
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- Bowel and bladder programs
- Range of motion exercises
- Administration of medications
- Monitoring for changes and safety issues
- Collaboration with your physician for your care
- Activities of daily living
- Fall prevention
- Treatment and prevention of skin breakdown
- Meal preparation (as needed)
- And more